The Trauma Association of Canada (TAC), Canada's only Interdisciplinary Association focused solely on the care of the injured patient, hosts Canada s premier multi-disciplinary conference on trauma. The 2015 program will feature a wide range of educational activities, including discussion panels on controversial topics, special interest group meetings, clinical updates and special symposia - Scientific Program highlights include:
- Murray Girotti Injury Prevention Memorial Lecture
- Fraser Gurd Memorial Lecture
- International Lecture Speaker
- Opening Keynote Celebrity Speaker
- Focus on surgical treatment of the trauma patient
- Talks on current developments in pre-hospital & emergency trauma care and disaster preparedness
- Talks on current developments in Rehabilitation care
The non-scientific portion of the meeting includes an opening reception and a gala dinner where you can meet with the delegates in an informal setting.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TAC Trauma 2015 is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
TAC Trauma 2015 (version 0.0.1) has a file size of 16.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.